The Black Lion Inn
Fire not temptation enough?
A warm welcome awaits you at the Black Lion Inn in Derwenlas
A 16th Century Inn and Grade II listed building, The Black Lion Inn retains many of its original features and offers a traditional Welsh dining experience for the whole family.
Enjoy a spot of lunch, a delicious home-cooked dinner, or just pop in for a drink or snack. Chef-proprietor Richard Dafydd Lloyd-Jones is ready to show you the best of Welsh cooked pub food, and our friendly and helpful staff are always on hand to offer first class service and will help make you feel right at home.
We look forward to seeing you!
Trust The Black Lion Inn at Derwenlas to offer a fantastic dining experience:
- Idyllic countryside pub & restaurant
- Featured in the ‘Good Pub Guide’
- Stunning location with outdoor area
- Warm, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere
- Delicious freshly-prepared meals
- Traditional cask ales and varied wine menu
- Attentive, friendly and professional service
- Easily accessible location on the road to Aberystwyth from Machynlleth
- Affordable prices